The Importance of Eliminating Toxins

Proven Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system. This means that something causes the immune system to go into overdrive and attack normal, healthy myelin. No one is quite sure why this happens, however one theory that the body is reacting to toxins either ingested or in the environment.

Some people have found significant reduction of symptoms or flare-ups by eliminating potential toxins in the foods they eat and in their home and workplace.

In order to eliminate potential toxins from foods is important to eat whole, organic foods, and foods, which have not been sprayed with chemical pesticides or monosodium glutamate (MSG). .

Most packaged foods contain fillers, preservatives, artificial flavors, and MSG. For the person trying to eliminate toxins in their food, these should be avoided. Be sure to read labels on everything you buy.

If you eat meat or dairy products, be sure aren’t those items do not contain added hormones or chemicals.

If possible, find out if the fruits and vegetables you are buying have been sprayed with an MSG compound in the field. This has become common practice in many places. After purchasing fresh fruits and vegetables be sure to wash them thoroughly before eating.

Regardless of how well your city filters its water, the water that comes out of your Contains toxins. Chlorine, and fluoride are used regularly by almost every city she either purify or enhance the city’s water. These chemicals should be avoided by people who have most full sources. Consider drinking distilled or specially purified water.

Many researchers point to Mercury is a definite toxin within our environment. Examine your home, workplace, and dental work for possible sources of mercury.

While removing toxins from food and environment will not sure your MS, it may serve to reduce flareups or ease symptoms.

Multiple Sclerosis Treatment